- You may use and view product content without registering. However, certain app features such as checking in and posting reviews require registration within the app.
- Registration information includes your user name (mandatory), gender, home town, and profile photograph.
- Your registration details shall not include information that is inaccurate, misleading, offensive or obscene. As a guide, use the name you are known by your friends.
- You understand that we cannot guarantee the identity of other registered users you may interact with when using our apps.
- You may only register on behalf of someone else if permission has been sought and obtained.
- You may only use our products if you are over 13 years of age.
- If you use our products outside of the terms outlined here, we may disable your account. If so, you shall not register again without express permission from Thirsty Work.
2.1 User Content
- Our products allow you to post content, which includes registration information, venue reviews, meet-up requests, comments and photographs. This is referred to as User Content. You retain all rights and responsibilities for User Content that you generate by using our products.
- You grant Thirsty Work a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable worldwide license to use your User Content — in its original form or as derivative works — for marketing, advertising, analysis and improvement of our products.
- Thirsty Work reserves the right to remove or modify User Content, whether for breach of these terms or for any other reason.
2.2 Thirsty Work Content
- All content in apps is correct at the time of writing. Thirsty Work will not be liable for any errors or omissions in content.
- Directions and timetables in apps are for guidance and should not be relied upon solely. Changes can happen without notice — please let us know of changes you encounter.
- You will not post material or comments of a commercial nature, such as advertising when using our products.
- You will not post material or comment that is illegal, offensive, sexually explicit or distasteful.
- You will not post material or comment that promotes harassment, hatred or discrimination, whether based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other factor.
- You will not interfere with our products in a way that could impair functionality, appearance or performance.
4. Third Parties
- Our products may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by Thirsty Work. We therefore assume no responsibility or liability from your use of them.
- You will take reasonable measures to protect the security of your account, such as not sharing your password or allowing others to access your account.
- You do not have to pay to use our apps after initial purchase and download. However, data enabled features may incur costs from your carrier.
- You are responsible for paying your carrier for any data charges incurred while using our apps. If you are travelling overseas, be aware of roaming charges. Check with your carrier for applicable charges.
Updated 01 March 2014